Madame Tussauds London - Huge savings for Teachers
Book with confidence, reschedule your tickets for free
Prices shown include discount
- Be a part history, culture and get caught on camera hanging out with your favourite stars
- Marvel Superheroes 4D cinema experience
- Walk down the red carpet with Kate Winslet, travel to a galaxy far, far away and explore your favourite Star Wars scenes, get on the podium with sporting stars and dance with Dua Lipa
- Have a Royal Experience as you met Her Majesty the Queen, stand alongside the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and join them for afternoon tea
- Take part in interactive actor-led experiences escaping Alien and solving mysteries with Sherlock
Discover your favourite movie stars, television characters, musicians and athletes immortalised in wax at Madame Tussauds London. Madame Tussauds has been the world’s leading wax display company with a history stretching back over 200 years. The London museum is arguably the best in the UK, with several hundred lifelike wax figures to discover, letting you get up close and personal with your favourite stars.
Merlin will carry out spot checks on proof of employment/membership with guests on arrival. If the Offer is found to have been used fraudulently, legal action will be taken against the parties involved. The Offer is not available on arrival at the Attraction. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discounted entry. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Merlin. All tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable & not for resale and will become automatically void on any transfer for value or any fraudulent activity. Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the ticket unless otherwise specified. Please check the Attraction’s website for operating calendars to check opening times and dates. Merlin reserves the right to close any Attraction in part or in whole throughout the year without prior warning. All Bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of entry for the relevant Attraction, which are available from the attraction website.