HALFORDS - GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this giveaway, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions and rules which are accepted as final. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who do not comply with the terms and conditions.
About the Giveaway and who runs it
- Network Digital Marketing Limited T/A Discounts for Teachers and the promoter of this giveaway. It is run in association with Halfords, but we are solely responsible for the giveaway’s administration, inquiries, or complaints.
- The giveaway is open to UK residents over the age of 18 except for employees of Network Digital Marketing Limited, their family members or anyone else professionally connected with the giveaway.
- You do not have to pay a fee or make a purchase to enter this giveaway.
How to enter the Giveaway
- If you want to enter the giveaway, you must enter via Facebook by doing what we ask you to do. This will be done by commenting on the giveaway post.
- The winner will be chosen at random by www.woobox.com.
- The winner then be contacted and asked to provide their full name, contact number, email address and home delivery address (if applicable) for us to get the prize to them.
- The winner must be a member of Discounts for Teachers. Our giveaways are for members-only, so please log in to your account, or register as a new member to be in with a chance of winning.
- We will accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, lost, delayed, late or unable to be submitted because of any technical error or other reason. Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
- The winner will be contacted by Discounts for Teachers by commenting back to the winner on the post and then messaging them via Facebook within 14 days of the closing date of the giveaway. Should Discounts for Teachers be unable to contact the winner, or the winner does not respond within 7 working days, Discounts for Teachers reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Prize could take between 3-6 weeks to arrive to the winner depending on the partner.
- Entries must be made before midnight on Wednesday 17th August 2022.
- Entries received after this date will not be included in the giveaway.
- 1 x £200 Halfords voucher
- Halfords Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards are redeemable against any goods or services online, in our stores and/or in our garages.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed against the purchase of another Gift Card.
- You may hold up to a total of £1000 on a Gift Card at any one time.
- You may use a combination of up to three separate Halfords Gift Cards in one transaction online. You may redeem as many as you like in store.
- Halfords Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- The balance of the Gift Card cannot be returned in cash in the event of theft, loss, or damage. The unredeemed balance will remain on the card.
- No change, vouchers or refunds will be given on any remaining balance.
- Gift Cards can be used as full or partial payment but cannot be used in conjunction with finance.
- A Gift Card will expire 24 months after its last use without notice and any balance cannot be refunded.
- Gift Cards and e-Gift Cards are issued by Halfords Ltd. B98 0DE.
- Halfords reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
- This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
- You must be signed up to Discounts for Teachers.
- By entering this giveaway, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any public material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.