I SAW IT FIRST - GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this giveaway, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions and rules which are accepted as final. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who do not comply with the terms and conditions.
About the Giveaway and who runs it
- Network Digital Marketing Limited T/A Discounts for Teachers and the promoter of this giveaway. It is run in association with I Saw It First but we are solely responsible for the giveaway’s administration, enquiries, or complaints.
- The giveaway is open to UK residents over the age of 18 except for employees of Network Digital Marketing Limited, their family members or anyone else professionally connected with the giveaway.
- You do not have to pay a fee or make a purchase to enter this giveaway.
How to enter the Giveaway
- If you want to enter the giveaway, you must enter on Facebook by liking the post and commenting on the post.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner then be contacted and asked to provide their full name, email address and home delivery address (if applicable) for us to get the prize to them.
- We will accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, lost, delayed, late or unable to be submitted because of any technical error or other reason. Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
- The winner will be contacted by Discounts for Teachers by commenting back to the winner on the post and then messaging them via Facebook within 14 days of the closing date of the giveaway. Should Discounts for Teachers be unable to contact the winner or the winner does not respond within 7 working days, Discounts for Teachers reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Prize could take between 3 - 4 weeks to arrive to the winner.
- Entries must be made online through the online form provided before Friday 30th April 2021
- Entries received after this time will not be included in the giveaway.
- I Saw It First £50 Voucher
- By entering this giveaway, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any public material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.