DISCOUNTS FOR TEACHERS’ GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this giveaway, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions and rules which are accepted as final. We reserve the right to qualify any entrant who does not comply with the terms and conditions.
About the Giveaway and who runs it
- Network Digital Marketing Limited & Discounts for Teachers are the promoter of this giveaway. we are solely responsible for the giveaway’s administration, enquiries, or complaints.
- The giveaway is open to UK residents over the age of 18 except for employees of Network Digital Marketing Limited, their family members or anyone else professionally connected with the giveaway.
- You do not have to pay a fee or make a purchase to enter this giveaway.
How to enter the Giveaway
- If you want to enter the giveaway, you must fill in the form using the link provided. We use Survey Monkey for this. The winner will be asked to provide their full name, email address and telephone number (this is optional) to arrange the delivery of their prize.
- We will accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, lost, delayed, late or unable to be submitted because of any technical error or other reason. Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
- The winner will be contacted by Discounts for Teachers by telephone or email within 14 days of the closing date of the giveaway. Should Discounts for Teachers be unable to contact the winner, or the winner does not respond, or should the winner be unable to accept the prize within this time frame, Discounts for Teachers reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Closing date
- Entries must be made online through the online form provided before 31st March
- Entries received after this time will not be included in the giveaway.
- The prize
- £20 Amazon Voucher
- 5 vouchers are available to win
- By entering this giveaway, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any public material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.