£500 CASH GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering this giveaway, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions and rules which are accepted as final. We reserve the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with the terms and conditions.
About the Giveaway and who runs it
- Network Digital Marketing Limited T/A Discounts for Teachers are the promoter of this giveaway. We are solely responsible for the giveaway’s administration, enquiries, or complaints.
- The giveaway is open to UK residents over the age of 18 except for employees of Network Digital Marketing Limited, their family members or anyone else professionally connected with the giveaway.
- You do not have to pay a fee or make a purchase to enter this giveaway.
How to enter the Giveaway
- You will be entered into the giveaway by redeeming one of our offers. Each offer that you redeem will be classed as one entry.
- An offer redemption is defined as clicking on one of our offers, either on our website or from one of our emails, through to our partner retailer's website.
- The winner will be chosen at random using a verified computer programme.
- The winner will then be contacted and asked to provide their full name, contact number, email address and bank details for us to deliver the prize to them.
- We will accept no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, lost, delayed, late or unable to be submitted because of any technical error or other reason. Proof of submission is not accepted as proof of receipt by us.
- The winner will be contacted by Discounts for Teachers by email within 14 days of the closing date of the giveaway. Should Discounts for Teachers be unable to contact the winner, or the winner does not respond within 7 working days, Discounts for Teachers reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The giveaway will end at midnight 31st January 2022.
- Offers redeemed after this date will not be included in the giveaway.
- £500 cash. There are 5 x £500 prizes to be won and will be 5 winners in total.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any public material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.